Biography

▲ W E L C O M E ▲

Wenxin Limo. Leo.

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Friends or no?

Do we still consider him or her as (good) friend if it takes only a guy to prove the friendship wrong? 

Sometimes I just hope my friends could understand that I tried. But it looked like they didn't know me enough. After years, it seemed like they clearly to not understand me and my character. 

Sometimes I wished they understand the reason for my choice. Sometimes I wished they know that I am the saddest when I am about to lose any of them, because the 5 years wasn't easy to go at all. We played, we laughed, we ate, we teased, we quarreled, we cried, we lied, we forgave, but we all forgotten... 

I struggled so bad, I asked myself all the time if it is time to just leave, and never talk to them again anymore. Sometimes I also wished that people understand that I have much more to manage and not only a guy.

I am sorry I made everybody feel like a substitution. I didn't mean it, I really didn't. I thought I managed well to not let anyone feel so..  I am sorry I wasted everyone's time. I didn't mean it, I really didn't. I thought I could rush in time and manage everything..

Made a decision to leave....