Biography

▲ W E L C O M E ▲

Wenxin Limo. Leo.

Monday, December 10, 2012

How do i describe this?

I.... love my parents.

Sometimes i just feel, fuck the older mindsets.
And i am different. How?

When i say i detest my father, it is NOT because he doesn't give me sufficient freedom.
I detest him because he doesn't give my mother her freedom!
My mother is 41 years old this year but us, her three kids, could have much more freedom to do whatever we want without this man (my father) interfering at all.

Even my 11 years old sister goes out as and when she likes, coming home like chao ah lian, this man just didn't do anything.

And when my mom does, he gets really really angry.

Is it ironic enough to say my mother, who drives Estima, only uses this thing to travel from home to office vice versa, to fetch the family members and buy takeaways from only places like Bukit Panjang, Fajar. I mean Jurong is the furthest she goes. Funny now?

For her to leave her kampung, it takes forever. Not because she doesn't want to. But because that man gets mad.

So because of old traditional thinkings, the three of us as a kid, didn't visit much places before.
We would be just cooping at home to watch television, DVDs all the time. And?
The man scolded us for watching too much of those.
I mean, at such young age at that point of time, what could we do right?

Lets say going Bangkok, my mother ALMOST didn't catch the plane.
Luckily at the very last minute, she managed to. Initially she just dropped the whole idea of travelling thanks to my father and his office and me to go ahead with Zn and 2 aunties. Just because my mother was afraid he couldn't manage the whole situation (my father was involved in a court case) Because my father is some kind of haolian yet sibei suagu kind of man lol. 

And what was super irritating is, it wasn't me who couldn't travel. It was my 41 years old mother. Seriously what the fuck.

Just now my dad just scolded me off for helping my mother to lie as she drove Wenxuan to tuition and to the bank to withdraw the wages for the office. Yes seriously??????????????