Biography

▲ W E L C O M E ▲

Wenxin Limo. Leo.

Monday, February 17, 2014

Restrictions

Taking out some time during this Cognitive shit module to post some thoughts.

It has been so long, the last post was like posted on Oct 2013 So many, yes so so so many things happened during Oct 2013 till now and still happening. From the start of a new semester to bad relationship with the family to hating the home to many many unhappy things. I know Ash will accompany me through all these though but just.. He can't possibly be here 24/7 right? I want to be independent but it is like shit, I swear. I just feel like it's the end of the world when no one is there for me and my sorrows.

Extremely thankful for a few poly friends who will show concern and talk to me when I am sad though, like Minyi, Novi and Gina. It is so nice of them to still send me long texts, advises and calls even when the same shit happens over and over again. They never get bored of being my listening ears and still be there. I really appreciate all these because hey, how long have we known each other only right? Whereas friends I have known for years already... ok put that aside. It is very depressing sometimes I swear. Well, not including Yq and Zn into these though. They always listen and still listening, which I am also thankful for. :-)

Just wish all the restrictions will be over soon, cannot wait to get my older life back. This is shit. Or maybe I should start afresh. Turning 18th in like half a year time, hopefully things will change, eh?