Biography

▲ W E L C O M E ▲

Wenxin Limo. Leo.

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Reasons why I love you

There was once when my friend who was facing a break up asked me 'You also find the things that he is doing is ridiculous right? Then how is he even worthy enough for me to love him?'

This sentence got me thinking.... a lot.

But anyways my reply was 'As an outsider, I don't know the good in him that made you loved him back then, I did not experience the same thing so if you ask me if whether he is worthy for your love.... then am I worthy to answer your question? Yes, I do not agree to how he hurt you but I know there must be something good in him that you are with him for the past 11 months. Just like how you don't like Ash, and find him weird or something. As an outsider, you'd never know what made me love him... right?'

This friend of mine did not like him.... so yeah.

So from that day on I began noticing little little things that made me love him. And this is the reasons why I love him... and that recently he was a little down because he thought he wasn't good enough.

He is my Mr Know It All.
He knows when I am sad, he knows when I am angry - just by how I am treating him. He knows that I get grumpy when I am hungry so he gets me food without having to say anything. He knows exactly what I will do next.

---- to be continued